Wednesday 19 June 2013

BIGFOOT Printing Workshop at Turner Contemporary, Margate.




Saturday 1st June 2013.Turner Contemporary, Margate.


I was invited to contribute a series of workshops to accompany the Curiosity show at Turner Contemporary. I had an idea of doing something with Bigfoot impressions or casts. I originally thought of making plaster casts of large wildman footprints, this slowly developed over a number of months into foam footprint printing and repeat pattern printing with adapted rollers. 

I used foam pipe lagging again and large scaffolding foam ( this took ages to source ! I eventually found some in an industrial estate at the end of the Central Line).    





I have been asked to run two Wildman Life Drawing Classes at Turner Contemporary on the 14th/15th August - please come !

http://www.turnercontemporary.org/media/documents/Curiosity-promotional-leaflet-FINAL.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment